Robert Walters plc is a specialist professional recruitment consultancy and Focuses we Placing professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all levels of seniority. Established in 1985, the business has a global presence spanning five continents.
Established in 1985 by current Chief Executive Officer, Robert Walters, Robert Walters plc today has international network across 27 countries.
Originally established in London, the Group now recruits across multiple disciplines. In July 1996, Robert Walters was listed on the London Stock Exchange . A year later in 1997, Resource Solutions, provided recruitment process outsourcing solutions .
Robert Walters acquired Tristar, an Australian recruitment business in 1997 and merged with US staffing company, StaffMark Inc., in August 1998. The company demerged two years later, re-listing on the London Stock Exchange in 2000, Award of Shares magazine . 
In February 1999, the Group launched its first global Salary Survey. Robert Walters operates in the United States of America. [ Citation needed ]
Robert Walters acquired Dunhill Management Services in 2001, and launched Walters Interim, its junior professional contract recruitment business into France in 2005, Belgium in 2006 and the Netherlands in 2008. In February 2008, the Group acquired Talent Spotter, a specialist recruitment business headquartered in China with offices in Shanghai and Suzhou.
Robert Walters specializing in permanent and contract recruitment across all industries. Sales & Marketing, HR, support and administration, engineering, supply chain, procurement & logistics fields.
In 1997, Robert Walters Group established Resource Solutions, has recruitment process outsourcing business. Offert include services “discovery audits” (analysis of an organization’s recruitment processes), beg relationship management, direct recruitment, – development and execution of customer brand led talent attraction strategies [ clarification needed ] , “TalentSource” (a web-based recruitment technology system , And payrollservices.
Our contract recruitment and junior permanent hiring business in France, Belgium and The Netherlands.
- Established in 1985 by Robert Walters, Chief Executive
- 1988 : opened an office in Brussels, Belgium
- 1990 : opened in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 1994 : opened an office in New York, USA
- 1996 : opened an office in Sydney, Australia
- 1996 : listing on the London Stock Exchange 
- 1997 : opened offices in Melbourne, Australia; Auckland, New Zealand and Hong Kong
- 1997 : established Resource Solutions to handle clients’ outsourced human resources
- December 1997 : acquired leading Australian recruitment company, TriStar
- 1998 : opened offices in Johannesburg, South Africa and Singapore
- August 1998 : merged with US-based Staffmark, Inc . 
- 1999 : opened offices in Dublin, Ireland; Paris, France and Tokyo, Japan
- February 1999 : launched the Group’s first Salary Survey, now in its 10th annual edition
- July 2000 : re-floated on London Stock Exchange 
- 2001 : opened offices in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth in Australia; Manchester; And Luxembourg
- February 2001 : acquisition of Dunhill Management Services
- 2003 : opened an office in Guildford [ citation needed ]
- 2005 : opened offices in Birmingham, UK and Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 2005 : launched the Walters Interim, France, junior contract
- 2006 : launched the Walters Interim, Belgium, junior contract
- 2006 : opened offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Eindhoven, The Netherlands; Lyon, France; And Wellington, New Zealand
- 2007 : Open offices in Madrid, Spain and Osaka, Japan
- 2008 : opened an office in Strasbourg, France
- February 2008 : acquisition of Talent Spotter , a specialist recruitment business in mainland China with offices in Shanghai and Suzhou 
- 2008 : opened offices in Bangkok, Thailand ;  Kowloon, Hong Kong; Strasbourg, France and Shanghai and Suzhou in China
- July 2008 : launched the Asia Job Index – tracking
- 2008 : launched the Walters Interim, Netherlands, junior contract
- 2009 : opened an office in Zurich, Switzerland
- 2010 : opened an office in Seoul, Korea; São Paulo in Brazil and Düsseldorf in Germany
- 2011: Open offices in: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Nanjing, China; Frankfurt, Germany; Jakarta, Indonesia and Chatswood, Australia
- 2012: opened offices in: San Francisco, USA; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Milton Keynes, UK and Parramatta, Australia
- 2014: opened office in: Toulouse, France
- 2016: Opened businesses in The Philippines, Canada and Portugal
- Jump up^ “Robert Walters PLC RWA Re: Appointment of Non-Executive Chairman” . Bloomberg . Retrieved 28 September 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Leslie Van de Walle Biography” . Bloomberg . Retrieved 28 September 2012 .
- Jump up^ Shares magazine
- ^ Jump up to:a b London Stock Exchange
- Jump up^ StaffMark, Inc
- Jump up^ Robert Walters PLC – Acquisition China
- Jump up^ Robert Walters sets up shop in Thailand