Lotte Hellinga FBA (born 1932) is a book historian and expert in early printing. She is an authority on the work of William Caxton.
Lotte Hellinga Was Born in 1932.  She Studied at Amsterdam University under W. Hellinga Who est devenu later her husband. 
Hellinga was a senior lecturer at the University of Amsterdam from 1967 to 1976. 
Hellinga was formerly deputy keeper British Library .
She was elected a fellow of the British Academy in 1990. She was a member of the Council, 1991-1994. 
General Secretary Consortium of European Research Libraries (1992 – 2002).
She is an expert in the work of William Caxton . 
- The fifteenth-century printing types of the Low Countries , 1966. (With W. Hellinga)
- The Cambridge history of the book in Britain , vol 3. Cambridge University Press , Cambridge, 1999.
- Analytical bibliography and the study of early printed books , 1989.
- William Caxton and early printing in England . British Library, London, 2010. ISBN 9780712350884
- Catalog of books published in the British Library , Vol. 11 (“England”) 2007.
- Printing in England in the fifteenth century: Duff’s bibliography with supplementary descriptions & c . The Bibliographical Society , London, 2009.
- Texts in transit: From manuscript to proof and print in the fifteenth century . Brill, Leiden, 2014. ISBN 9789004277168
- Jump up^ http://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095929480
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Dr Lotte Hellinga. British Academy. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- Jump up^ “‘Incredibly rare’ William Caxton print discovered”. Sean Coughlan, BBC News, 9 May 2017. Retrieved 9 May 2017.