ID Medical Group (Commonly Known As ID Medical ) is a healthcare recruitment company headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK . NHS hospitals and private medical sector organizations throughout the United Kingdom. The company was listed in The Sunday Times ‘ recruitment company award in 2013 ‘ [ citation needed ] and was announced the winner of the prestigious ‘Top 250’ RI (Recruitment International).
The ID Medical Group is a private limited company that was established in 2002. The original office was located in Mayfair, London which operated as a small off-contract locum doctor’s agency. After four years, ID Medical relocated to the city of Milton Keynes, UK. During 2008 ID Medical was awarded its first national contract, Buying Solutions Buying Solutions (now known as CCS-in 2014). The founders of the company include; Mo Sacoor and Mike Sacoor.
The company board includes Managing Director, Deenu Patel, Director, David Newton and Director of Operations, Ranjit Nandha.
In 2009 the company introduced a further two sub-brands; ID Medical Nurses, ID Medical International including its AHP / HSS and Clerical Division in 2012 – 2013 respectively. In addition ID Placement London in London, NHS shifts.
ID Medical jobs as a multi-disciplinary healthcare recruitment agency, serving and placing medical professionals of all healthcare specialties and grades to NHS Trusts and Private sector organizations across the UK for both temporary and permanent jobs.
As an On-Site Provider, ID Medical holds supplier contracts with over 90% of UK hospitals and operates on all major frameworks;
- Crown Commercial Service CCS brings together policy, advice and direct buying; Providing commercial services to the public sector and saving money for the taxpayer.
- HealthTrust Europe HTE first group purchasing organization (GPO) working in both the UK and the UK.
- London Procurement Partnership LPP a membership organization, founded and funded by NHS organizations.
ID Medical has the following sub-brands:
- ID Medical Doctors
– Accident & Emergency (A & E)
– Mental Health
– Obstetrics & Gynecology
- ID Medical Nurses
- ID Medical AHP / HSS
- ID Medical Clerical
- ID Medical International
Medical career support
ID Medical provides candidates with revalidation support and guidance through their appraisal and patient / colleague feedback.
ID Medical’s Road Team Candidate visits across the country to help them become fully compliant to work in the NHS. In Road Team meetings, candidates can undertake the following part of the recruitment process:
- Basic Life Support courses
- Fully document scanning facility
- BCG scar sighting
ID Medical School
In July 2014, ID Medical School was established to provide medical education, medical education, and medical education.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
ID Medical affiliates with NHS Trusts, charities and local communities, whilst advocating sustainability and ‘green’ practices within the workplace.
The ID Medical CSR program includes:
- Sponsorship of hospital Trust staff awards
- Environmental policy
- Payroll Giving
- Charity involvement
- Stationery reward scheme
- Supporting employees ‘and candidates’ own fundraising activities
On-going charity work:
- British Red Cross – Part of a global voluntary network, responding to conflicts, natural disasters and individual emergencies
- Make A Wish Foundation UK – A charity that grants wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions
- Cancer Research UK – A UK charity
- St John Ambulance – A leading first aid charity in the United Kingdom
- Macmillan Cancer Support – One of the largest British charities that provides specialist health care, information and financial support to people affected by cancer
- Leo’s Appeal – Milton Keynes Hospital