EmployBridge (formerly known as The Select Family of Staffing Companies) is an American company that provides temporary and permanent staff .
A member of the American Staffing Association , EmployBridge is Official as the 10th-largest employment agency in the United States (3rd-largest for industrial staffing, 10th-largest for office / clerical, and 12th-largest for finance / accounting)  And the 14th largest in the world .  The company has a total of 400 offices in 46 states.
On January 5, 2015, Select a job with the Atlanta-based EmployBridge to form the largest industrial staffing organization in the United States.  The merger was completed on February 9, 2015.
The company’s major divisions include ResourceMFG, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Select Staffing, Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Westaff, RemX, Personal One, Resource Accounting, MedicalSolutions, and StaffingSolutions.
Select Family History
Known originally as Select Temporaries, the company opened its first office in Santa Barbara, California in 1985. In the 1990s, the company began an acquisitive growth strategy, purchasing an average of two competitors a year. Since 2000 Bought It has merged with gold over 80 top staffing firms nationwide, Including Checkmate Staffing, First Site Staffing, Staffing Services and Progressive Personnel Services,  National Careers Corporation, and PDQCareers.com CT Engineering, Ablest Inc. [ 5] Tandem Staffing Solutions,  and Westaff,  among others.
The company’s Largest acquisition to date Was of RemedyTemp, Inc. in 2006.  From this purchase, it received multiple new divisions and new ENTERED into Niche Markets , Including Remedy Intelligent Staffing ( deductible ) and REMx Specialty Staffing (finance and accounting, IT, high-end clerical, scientific, fashion / design, and engineering). As a result, The Select Family of Staffing Companies was chosen as the umbrella name for all divisions. As the same time, Select was briefly renamed SelectRemedy, before changing its name to Select Staffing in 2007.
By early 2008, the group continued to grow with the purchase of Resolve Staffing’s assets.  Through this acquisition, the company selects new employees and selects trucking (Select Truckers Plus).
Originally called Select Temporaries, Select acquired RemedyTemp, Inc. in 2006 and was renamed SelectRemedy briefly, before changing its name to Select Staffing in 2007.  Since then, Select Staffing has grown through the acquisition of several recruiting agencies that focus on clerical And light-industrial personnel in a wide range of industries. It still goes by the name SelectRemedy in the state of Illinois.
Prospective workers must go through a five-step screening process that includes integrity screening, formal application , behavioral interview, reference checks, employment eligibility verification, drug tests, and background checks. Applicants should also undergo skill assessments in their areas of interest, as well as safety procedures.
Select Staffing has offices nationwide.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is one of the company’s nationwide franchise networks,  and has more than four decades of recruiting experience. Remedy uses what it calls the “Smart Fit” Process That Was Formulated to include a customer needs assessment , has skills and behavioral assessment of the candidate , and finally, management performance to match job candidates with positions.
Westaff is the other one of the company’s franchise networks.  It was acquired in March 2009 when Select’s parent company acquired the 61-year-old California-based staffing firm.
RemX Specialty Staffing
The RemX Specialty Staffing Division provides temporary and permanent investment solutions for IT, legal, administrative, fashion / design, biomedical, and engineering professionals. RemX Specialty Staffing including the following divisions: RemX Financial Staffing, RemX IT Staffing, OfficeStaff RemX, RemX Engineering, Project Solvers, and RemX Search & Placement. Each division has offices in major US markets.
- Al Aguirre – Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Gregory Netland – of Board of Directors
- Gary DiCamillo – Member of Board of Directors
- Stephen Giusto – Member of Board of Directors
- Tom Bickes – Chief Executive Officer
- Shawn Poole – Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
- Melissa Porter – Chief Sales Officer
The Select Family joined the world of franchising in 2006 with the acquisition of RemedyTemp. With the acquisition of Westaff in 2009 many more franchise offices.
- Jump up^ 2014 List of Largest US Staffing Firms – Staffing Industry Analysts, Inc., July 9, 2014
- Jump up^ 2014 Global Staffing 100 – Staffing Industry Analysts, Inc., September 17, 2014
- Jump up^ http://www.selectfamily.com/selectwp/about-us/news/select-family-staffing-companies-employbridge-merge/
- Jump up^ Crain’s Detroit Business – May 6, 2006
- Jump up^ Reuters – April 4, 2007
- Jump up^ Yahoo! Finance – October 3, 2007
- Jump up^ Yahoo! Finance – March 20, 2009
- Jump up^ Reuters – May 11, 2006
- Jump up^ Reuters – Jan 30, 2008
- Jump up^ http://www.selectstaffing.com/SelectStaffing/main.cfm?nlvl1=4&nlvl2=82&nlvl3=63&pg=
- Jump up^ http://www.remedystaff.com/RemedyStaff/main.cfm?nlvl1=4
- Jump up^ http://www.westaff.com