Blue Arrow Limited is a United Kingdom based employment and recruitment agency That places in individual jobseekers and temporary / permanent gold Catering, Driving Industrial and Office Search Across the Hospitality, Manufacturing, Public Service, Retail, Support Services and Transport Sectors.
The head office is in Luton , Bedfordshire .
Blue Arrow is now part of the Impellam Group plc , an international staffing business traded on the Alternative Investment Market with operations in the UK , Ireland , Europe, United States , Australia and New Zealand .
On 10 November 1959, Blue Arrow (then named ‘The Barnet Agency Ltd’ and founded by Sheila Birch) was incorporated. On 12 October 1982, the company name was changed to ‘Blue Arrow Personnel Services Ltd’ and then finally to ‘Blue Arrow Ltd’ on 28 June 2000.
After the company was listed on the Unlisted Securities Market in 1984, Sheila was no longer on the board. In June 1987, Blue Arrow was successful in acquiring Manpower Inc. , which was then the world’s largest temporary employment agency , for the price of $ 1.3bn. 
In 1987, Blue Arrow was at the center of a financial scandal when employees of National Westminster Bank’s investment arm, County NatWest, was overcome with a failed issue of £ 873m of new stock (intended to finance the takeover of Manpower Inc. ). Blue Arrow itself was cleared of any wrongdoing.  In 1989, Tony Berry stood down as CEO . 
On April 17, 1996, the Company was acquired by The Corporate Services Group. The Corporate Services Group plc merged with Carlisle Group Limited to form one of the UK ‘s largest recruitment groups, Impellam .  
- Institute of Hospitality
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CiLT)
- Gangmasters Licensing Authority (GLA)
- Association of Labor Providers (ALP)
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- UK agency worker law
- Jump up^ Blue Arrow to buy Manpower
- Jump up^ Blue Arrow defendant to head Durlacher
- Jump up^ Blue Arrow Chief Executive Replaced by Man He Ousted
- Jump up^ Impellam: About Us ArchivedFebruary 13, 2012 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Impellam: First Day of Dealings on AIM ArchivedJuly 13, 2011 at theWayback Machine.