The official traineeship scheme of the European Commission  is a traineeship program providing official training in the European Commission .     Aimed at young university graduates ,  it has-been running since 1960 and is the biggest traineeship program in the world.  Traineeships, qui start in October or March and last five months,  are the carried out in a Directorate-General or a department of the Commission, in a Commissioner’s Cabinet , or in sacrifice part of European Union ‘ S executive bodies and agencies .  The program is managed by a dedicated Traineeships Office Within DG EAC , with an annual budget of € 7 million,  That Runs a selection procedure to recruit Approximately 600 trainees (also called Expired Blue Book stagiaries ) For Each traineeship period.  Continue reading “Traineeship scheme of the European Commission”
Drexel University is a private research university with three campuses in Philadelphia . It was founded in 1891 by Anthony J. Drexel , a financial and philanthropist . Founded as Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry ; It was renamed Drexel Institute of Technology in 1936, before assuming the name Drexel University in 1970.
As of 2015, more than 26,000 students are enrolled in over 70 undergraduate programs and more than 100 master’s, doctoral, and professional programs at the university.  Drexel’s Cooperative Education Program (co-op) is a unique aspect of the school’s degree programs, offering students the opportunity to gain up to 18 months of paid, full-time work experience in their undergraduate major or graduate Degree program prior to graduation.
Sponsored by NASA ‘s Earth Science Applied Sciences Program. Headquartered at Langley Research Center , DEVELOP has teams at twelve locations around the country, one in Nepal and one in Mexico . Participants work with advisers and mentors to learn about the application of NASA Earth Science and remote sensing during three 10-week terms each year. Continue reading “NASA DEVELOP National Program”
Franklin Police and Fire High School is a high school in the Phoenix Union High School District , Phoenix, Arizona , United States. The campus is located at 1645 West McDowell Road, in Phoenix, Arizona. Franklin’s enrollment is ~ 300 students and hosts 9-12 graders. Phoenix Union’s Franklin Police and Fire High School is the first of its kind in the nation, offering a high school education and a head start to a career in public safety. Public Safety Professionals in the City of Phoenix, and its programs and services. Continue reading “Franklin Police and Fire High School”
Extreme Blue is IBM’s first internship program for both graduate and undergraduate students ; IBM employment due to the significant effort put into placement of the interns.
Extreme Blue was created in 1999 by Jane Harper. [ Citation needed ] It was at the Lotus Software site in Cambridge, Massachusetts . In 2003, Extreme Blue participants filed 98 patents . 
In 2007, 10,000 applications were received for 92 positions in the US; Over 10,000 students applied for 220 positions worldwide. At the 2008 National Council for Work Experience (NCWE) award ceremony, the UK Extreme Blue program received the “Over 250 Employees – short term placement” award.  In 2009, according to Extreme Blue Manager, over 10,000 applications were received for fewer than 50 US positions. [ Citation needed ]
Since its inception, the program has expanded to include 15 active international locations. [ Citation needed ]
Extreme Blue uses IBM engineers, interns, and business managers to develop new products and services. Each summer an Extreme Blue team also works on a project. These projects involve rapid prototyping of high-profile software and hardware projects. Publicly released projects include the following:
- AmalgamR (2009) amalgamates social information from multiple sources, including Twitter, and displays and timely group-based information. 
- BreadCrumbs (2009) is an iPhone application that scans grocery food barcodes and provides consumers information such as ingredients, manufacturing history, and product recall alerts with the use of food traceability servers . 
Malaria Clinic in Tanzania help for an Extreme Blue project
- SMS for Life (2009) fights malaria in Africa by using cell phones, texting and web mapping technology to track and manage antimalarial drugs .   
- ExSEL (2007) is an end-to-end marketing tool that provides a virtual tour and allows virtual interactions with the exhibits in the IBM Solutions Experience Lab . 
- SiSi S ay I t S ign I t (2007) converts from spoken English Directly into British Sign Language qui est Then signed by an animated digital character or avatar.  
- IBM Peridot (2004) checks web sites for broken links and assist in updating them. IBM, and the student inventors, have two patents ( US 7290131 and US application 20040267726 ) on this technology.    
- GameGrid (2003) created a computing distributed MMOG based on open-source release of the id Software’s Quake 2 first-person shooter .  
In 2004, there were 44 Extreme Blue teams in North America.  In 2002, there were 101 interns in North America from 42 schools. 
- IBM Almaden Research Center located in San Jose, California, USA (2000-current)
- 4 teams in 2009
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA  (1999-2004)
- Debut location of Extreme Blue 
- Did not host EB in 2001. 
- Raleigh, North Carolina, USA (2002-current)
- Started 2002 
- Lab manager:
- (2006-current) Ross Grady
- Austin, Texas, USA  (2001-current)
- Started 2001
- Lab manager:
- (2015-current) Marjean Fieldhouse
- Technical lead:
- (2015-current) Matthew Glover
- Montreal , Quebec , Canada 
- Ottawa , Ontario , Canada
- Toronto , Ontario, Canada
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Beijing, China
- Bangalore, India (2004-?)
- Started in 2004 with 9 students in 2 teams 
- Delhi, India (2010-current) [ citation needed ]
- Started in 2010 and is currently active. [ Citation needed ]
- IBM Haifa Research Laboratory located in Haifa, Israel 
- Dublin, Ireland
- Cork, Ireland
- Böblingen, Germany
- 3 teams in 2002 
- Brussels, Belgium 
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Uithoorn, Netherlands 
- La Gaude, France
- Hursley, United Kingdom
- Zürich, Switzerland 
- Rome, Italy
- Jump up^ James Watson (23 Sep 2004). “Students swap beach for the lab bench in IBM internship scheme” . Computing . Retrieved 2009-12-21 .
- Jump up^ NCWE Awards: Extreme Blue wins ‘Over 250 Employees – Short term placement Award’
- Jump up^ Mike Cassidy (August 14, 2009). “Cassidy: Looking at the Valley through fresh eyes” . San Jose Mercury News . Retrieved December 4, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Richard Macmanus (October 26, 2009). “IBM Debuts Food Traceability iPhone App” . The New York Times . Retrieved December 4, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Zachary Wilson (15 Dec 2009). “Are Your Interns Saving the World? IBM’s Are” . Fast Company . Retrieved 21 Dec 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Saving Lives with SMS for Life” . IBM. 14 Dec 2009 . Retrieved 21 Dec 2009 .
- Jump up^ Mitch Wagner (15 Dec 2009). “SMS Project Fights Malaria in Africa” . InformationWeek . Retrieved 21 Dec 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Extreme Blue” . IBM . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ “IBM Research Demonstrates Innovative ‘Speech to Sign Language’ Translation System . IBM. 12 Sep 2007 . Retrieved 2009-10-14 .
- Jump up^ Geoff Adams-Spink (15 September 2007). “Technical links words to signing” . BBC News . Retrieved 2009-10-14 .
- Jump up^ EISENBERG, ANNE (October 21, 2004). “For Missing Web Pages, a Department of Lost and Found” . NYTimes . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Broken Links No More?” . Slashdot . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ Twist, Jo (24 September 2004). “Web tool may banish broken links” . BBC . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Students swap beach for the lab bench in IBM internship scheme” . Forbes .
- Jump up^ “Cool projects” . IBM . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bethenco/ibmsj06quake.pdfArchivedJuly 28, 2010, at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ “Igor Jablokov, Program Director, Speech & Multimodal Technologies, IBM Pervasive Computing” . SpeechTechMag . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ http://www-913.ibm.com/employment/us/extremeblue/bio/2002_us_interns.html
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Extreme Blue History” . IBM. 2001 . Retrieved 2009-12-08 .
- Jump up^ “Dynamic places” . 2002. Archived from the original (PDF)on 2002-02-22 . Retrieved Oct 12, 2009 . … Raleigh, North Carolina – New … ‘
- Jump up^ http://www-913.ibm.com/employment/us/extremeblue/location/index.html
- Jump up^ http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/ca/en/job_3.htmlArchivedFebruary 8, 2009, at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Abhinav Singh. “First Extreme Blue internship program in India” . Bangalore, India: Express Computing. Archived from the original on 2009-10-12 . Retrieved 2009-10-12 .
- Jump up^ “IBM Haifa Takes Four Technion Students to the Extreme” . IBM . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Extreme Blue: Top talent puzzle at IBM” . IBM . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ https://web.archive.org/web/20110713001242/http://www-05.ibm.com/employment/be/extremeblue/student.html . Archived from the original on July 13, 2011 . Retrieved October 7, 2009 . Missing or empty( help ) |title=
The Newark Museum Explorers Program is a year-round work-based, college-preparatory, and mentoring program that supports Newark high school students in their exploration of the sciences and humanities, and pursuit of a college education. The program is run from the Newark Museum in Newark , New Jersey , United States. Continue reading “Explorers Program at Newark Museum”
The Edmund S. Muskie Internship Program is a professional exchange program supported by the United States Department of State . It provides summer internship placements, career training, and financial support to Eurasian scholars and graduate students studying in the United States. Continue reading “Edmund S. Muskie Internship Program”
Dynamy, Inc. is a “residential internship program” in the United States.  It was founded in 1969 as an experiential educational organization based in Worcester, Massachusetts .  Continue reading “Dynamy”
The Córdova / Fernós Congressional Internship Program is a Publicly funded internship program created in 1993 through legislation authored by Puerto Rico Then senator and current Secretary of State Kenneth McClintock and signed into law by Gov. Pedro Rosselló . Administered by a joint committee of the Puerto Rico Legislature and run by the Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars (TWC), the program provides the opportunity every year for college students to experience a semester-long internship in an assigned congressional office of either Chamber, in the Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration , Or at Telemundoor Univision . Puerto Rico’s Resident Commissioner, currently Pedro Pierluisi (D-PR), and of Puerto Rican inheritance, including Reps. José Serrano (D-NY), Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) Nydia Velázquez (D-NY) and Raúl Labrador (R-ID).  Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) Nydia Velázquez (D-NY) and Raúl Labrador (R-ID).  Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) Nydia Velázquez (D-NY) and Raúl Labrador (R-ID).  Continue reading “Córdova Congressional Internship Program”